Friday, January 1, 2010

Start of school

Well school is about to start up and I can't wait for it. I have all of my books with two for one class that were purchased from Amazon for just over $100 and one from the University book store that was just under $70. I know that books are going to be expensive because the only classes that I have left to take are all upper level except for three. I need to take a total of 30 credit hours of upper level classes along with 2 lower level classes in Political Science and 1 math class over 1030. I'll be taking the math class and one of the lower level classes in Political Science starting January 11th. I'm also going to be taking a class that is meant to help people that are transfers to U of U to help me with the change. The thing that has me the most concerned is changing from the online environment that I have been doing for the last 5 years to the classroom environment. I know that it will be a change and just hope that my grades don't suffer because of it. With my plan to become a professor I want to keep a GPA of 3.5 or above. Well I won't know how things are going to go until I start doing it and here is hoping that things end up going well.