Saturday, March 19, 2011

Almost Done

Well it is now my second spring break at the U of U and I'll only be having one more as a undergrad. I have checked out the requierments for graduation and will be able to meet those by spring of 2012 and so I'll graduate then and then hopefully be able to start up Graduate school fall of 2012. As far as this semester goes I almost got a perfect on my midterm for my political science statistics class (anyone with problems with stats should take this as there is not math). Not sure yet how I did on the midterm for my Economics of International Relations class but hopefully I will after spring break. I'll be doing 2 classes again this summer and that is really what is going to be helping me. Along with that I'll be taking the Kaplan GRE prep course and will try and take the GRE in August. I need to do well on the GRE to be able to get into the Master's program and really do hope that I am able to. Not much else is going on other then the fact that I'm almost not a Army Grunt anymore as I will be done with my 8 year commitment on June 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment